Cloth Playpen - CLEANING AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
It is not necessary to deep clean your play pen when not visibly needed. Spot clean your play pen cloth on those patches that needs to be cleaned. When cleaning your play pen, take extra care to avoid damaging the fabric.
Please follow the cleaning instructions when deep cleaning your play pen:
- Spot Cleaning: Start by addressing any visible stains or spills on the fabric or mesh. Use a soft, clean cloth or sponge and mild detergent to gently spot clean the affected areas. Be sure to test the detergent in an inconspicuous area to ensure it doesn't cause discoloration or damage to the fabric.
- Hand Wash (Machine wash not recommended): Fill a large basin or bathtub with cold water and add a small amount of mild detergent. Submerge the fabric parts and gently hand wash them, being careful not to wring, twist, or scrub too vigorously, as it could damage the material. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Rinse Thoroughly: Make sure to rinse the fabric components thoroughly to remove all detergent residue.
- Air Dry: It's essential to allow the fabric to air dry completely. Do not use a dryer, as the heat may damage the material. Hang the fabric in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors, or lay it flat on a clean, dry surface. Ensure that it is fully dry before reassembling the playpen.
- Frame and Structure: Carefully wipe down the frame, mesh, and any plastic or metal parts with a damp cloth. Dry the frame and other materials thoroughly to prevent rust or mold growth.
- Regular Inspection: After cleaning, inspect the playpen regularly for any signs of wear and tear. Address any issues promptly to ensure the continued safety and durability of the playpen.